Root Coaching training course - How to become a professional coach Part 1
The House To Be
Z.1 Researchpark 210
What will you learn during the ROOT programme?
You will develop a coaching attitude.
You will have a toolbox at your disposal that will enable you to guide clients and employees, and which will help to make conscious decisions, find solutions and take action.
You will learn to coach your clients and employees to develop competencies and have a positive impact on their work environment.
4 x 2 days
1 day of certification, including an assessment of your competencies and a written report.
Your continuous development as coach will be stimulated by:
* 4 hours of coach-the-coach – personal coaching as part of your development as a coach.
* Supervision in a group - (at least) 12 hours: you will coach your colleagues and be observed during the
process. You will receive a video recording and extensive personal feedback from the supervisors and other participants.
* Guidance: ask specific questions by telephone or email.
* Duo coaching: in between each module, the participants will spend a minimum of 4 hours together to discuss and practise different elements; this is also aimed at encouraging integration.
* Assignment: you will conduct assignments in between the modules.
The ROOT programme is for people who:
Want to discover what coaching is, in terms of skills and attitude, and how it can contribute to improving performance and developing your potential; you do not require any coaching experience.
* Line managers who seek a more development-oriented approach to dealing with people / colleagues.
* (Internal) coaches who have less than 50 hours of explicit coaching experience.
* HR specialists who want to specialise in coaching.
* Consultants who want to broaden their role as advisors through coaching, etc.
IN A NUTSHELL
8 days of training
1 certification day
4h of coach-the-coach
8h of group supervision
Written feedback concerning the ICF competencies
|Start op: donderdag 26 september 2019|
|donderdag 26 september 2019||Vanaf 10.00||tot 18.00|
|vrijdag 27 september 2019||Vanaf 10.00||tot 13.00|
|vrijdag 27 september 2019||Vanaf 14.00||tot 18.00|
|donderdag 7 november 2019||Vanaf 10.00||tot 18.00|
|vrijdag 8 november 2019||Vanaf 10.00||tot 13.00|
|vrijdag 8 november 2019||Vanaf 13.30||tot 18.30|
|donderdag 12 december 2019||Vanaf 10.00||tot 18.00|
|maandag 16 december 2019||Vanaf 10.00||tot 18.00|
|dinsdag 17 december 2019||Vanaf 10.00||tot 13.00|
|dinsdag 17 december 2019||Vanaf 13.30||tot 18.30|
|maandag 27 januari 2020||Vanaf 19.30||tot 20.30|
|donderdag 30 januari 2020||Vanaf 10.00||tot 18.00|
|maandag 16 maart 2020||Vanaf 19.30||tot 20.30|
|maandag 30 maart 2020||Vanaf 10.00||tot 18.00|
|Toon meer datums voor deze startdatum|